[kj] Albums of the Year

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sat Dec 6 14:34:13 EST 2008

Hmmm....I just find it a bit dull - theres a big Dave Jackson shaped hole

And, er, yes - PH's guitar playing ;o)

I really really wanted to like it and I've played it over and over but I
just can't get into it.

Its not a bad album as such - but theres just nothing that really stands out
for me

I never ever imagined I'd ever find VdGG dull :o(

I think the Genesis discs sound fantastic

I always thought the original albums suffered a bit from muddy production

The remastered discs sound so much clearer

The revamped Trespass sounds particularly good to my ears at the moment

But they all sound noticeably better

I was never that much a fan of The Lamb, to be honest (it might have made a
good single album)

but up to Selling England they could do no wrong in my eyes

The dvd content is almost worth the price by itself :o)

Peter

_____