[kj] Albums of the Year

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sat Dec 6 04:34:02 EST 2008

In no particular order including reissues.....

Fleet Foxes - same

Killing Joke - both nights' CDRs from the London gigs (do these count?)

Can't make up my mind which is the best - though I wish I could have

Been there

Loop - Heavens End & Fade Out reissues

The Heads - Dead in the Water

Johann Johannsson - Fordlandia

Genesis 1970-75 box set. Yeah - boring old hippy crap to some, but I love

those early albums. And Peter Gabriel was wearing facepaint long before Jaz

Earthless - live at Roadburn 2008

Stephan Micus - Snow

Hoping that Santa will bring me 'So whos Paranoid'

Biggest disappointment - Van der Graaf Generator's Trisector album :o(

Peter