[kj] Albums of the Year

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:41:51 EST 2008

Uhhmmm

Killing Joke - Peel Sessions (reissue I guess)

The Daily Void - Identification Code

Mob 47 - DOM Ljuger Igen

Neurosis - Given to the Rising

Rodriguez - Cold Fact (another reissue)

This year seemed weaker then most.

eh

Chris

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 05:04:16 +1100
Subject: Re: [kj] Albums of the Year

Ooh perfect, I can save them and make a
playlist and let it repeats *claps hands*…that’s
way more than I thought you’d done!