[kj] (OT) listening to....

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Dec 4 09:59:23 EST 2008

Oh God don't get me started on Evanescence, or Excresence, or
Tumescence, or whatever they're called! My oldest daughter went
through a Goth-lite phase which involved my taking her to see them in
concert, and being subjected to their limp-metal posturings on several
car journeys while she sang along. Ugh. Still, she's grown out of it
now.

Darren
Hungerford, UK