[kj] (OT) listening to....

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:49:29 EST 2008

He's an elf?!
;)"

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:25:40 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) listening to....

Because he’s one of the huldufolk.

Coincidentally, I’m immersed in Sigur Ros at the mo. Great stuff. I’ve managed to convince myself he’s a woman, which seems to make the noise he makes a little less distressing. I have to skip the “Planet Earth” one on Takk, though, as I can’t separate sound from image.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of folk devilSent: 03 December 2008 02:03To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) listening to....

[slow servers lately?]listening to Sigur Ros 'hvarf-heim'...really like the music, but why does he sing like he only has one testicle for half of the album?

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.