[kj] (OT) Dead car update

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 03:53:04 EST 2008

Ok, so if you ever come across the guys that did this to you, please pass my address on to them and tell them to aim for the green citroen c4 ;-)

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:18:15 +0000From: Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] (OT) Dead car update

So, it was written off (the insurers think it will cost more than the value of the car to fix it, when you consider it is still a 10 grand car that is a lot of fixing!)

We have replaced it with an Audi A3 2.0Tfsi Quattro S-Line which looks pretty much exactly like this one:

http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/images/vehicles/8300_2335.jpg

So, all in all we haven’t come out of it too badly off :o)

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.