[kj] hello/tour

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 13:22:53 EDT 2008

hi carl,

no zurich( call yourself a fan!!!)

went for milan instead.just booked glasgow aswell.

looks like its all systems go for the tour mate,rehab after it.

From: stronkle at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 06:44:46 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] hello/tour

Ah, I will be looking for a drinking buddy in Brussels & even Paris too ! What no Zurich ?

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:51:27 +0000Subject: [kj] hello/tour

hi guys, finally got mesen broadband,so you're stuck with me now for good..... i'll post me details about the tour if anyone wants to hook up anywhere.i'll be milan/berlin/paris/brussels/glasgow?/london bound. cheers.

Make a mini you on Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!