[kj] New Band Recommendations - maserati

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 21:42:36 EDT 2008

Cheers man. I saw them open for Zombi a couple of years ago and was subsequently blown away. Yeah, thank god it's instrumental. There's also a great band called North who do similiar stuff but with a slightly more metallic edge. Ruins is the name of their album.

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale