[kj] More KJ LA Ticket News (sorta)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 15:59:29 EDT 2008

   Could the lack of tkt sales be in part to there not being an opening band
named yet?
   Any chance that KJ's previous gig at the El Rey was helped in large part
by Amen being on the tkt?
(tho' IMO they're not good; they still got good press
and pre-gig promo and word-of-mouth, from what i've
noticed and was told by others...)

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'