[kj] Band-o-rama

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:01:42 EDT 2008

The last person I know who did this for them was someone called Jake Sexton.
Should they play at this? Should we say that? Kind of thing.

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:28:33 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Band-o-rama

whoah, never heard of that at all..

who is this 'advisor', and how does this 'person' guide them?

[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..