[kj] Message re: Soundmagick.

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Thu Aug 28 13:17:19 EDT 2008

Good God. Where did this happen?
My respects to Soundmagik.

k.w.

----- Original Message -----
From: Squibah at aol.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] Message re: Soundmagick.

Hey Soundgardener...
Yeah, that would be me, us. DJ8069. He was arrested for disturbing the peace and thrown in jail when he really needed medical attention. Over 2 weeks later they finally took him to the hospital but he was in really bad shape. He is doing a little better now but he is still stuck in a governmental nightmare. I haven't really been able to even speak to him yet. I just keep getting second hand information that is really not to be trusted...Capt'n Robinson can burn. Has the nerve to act like a hero for FINALLY taking him to the hospital after weeks and only when he was very nearly dead. This country has no respect. Our 'rights' are an illusion.
My fight continues, no question will go unasked. No deed or lack there of will go unnoticed. The vigil will continue uninterrupted.
~JKKJ
~Squibah