[kj] Tasty - afx

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:37:31 EDT 2008

not so sure i'd go as far as to say genius, but compared to some of his contemporaries back in the late 80s, early nineties, I think he was coming out with some novel ideas. Admittedly he was not alone at the time. I do like the way he never compromised, too.

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:13:55 +0000From: jimharper666 at yahoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Tasty

If you've had that clip and song thrust in front of you as an example of musical genius as often as I have, it gets pretty damn dull... :)NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing)."Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.--- On Wed, 27/8/08, folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
From: folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com>Subject: Re: [kj] TastyTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008, 5:09 PM

i know, music's subjective, but i don't think this is dull ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Az_7U0-cK0________________________________Aphex Twin: Dull beyond belief.

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit _______________________________________________
Gathering mailing list