[kj] LA tickets - Live Nation

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 12:41:48 EDT 2008

How long did it take?

We ordered ours in April and they said they mailed them in May??? Their
excuse is the Post Office may have delivered them to the wrong address? I find
that swindlers for the address is right and I have ordered them before. But
considering this is the second time I have ordered tickets (Peter Murphy first)
from this Live Nation crap I have my suspicions that they are full of shit!

:) They said they can put me on will call and I should bring the print out.

Fuckers! You know people were protesting that company outside House of Blues
for Peter Murphy.

~ LB

In a message dated 8/25/2008 5:33:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,