[kj] KJ - Berlin - Paris

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:35:20 EDT 2008

http://www.eurorailways.com/?source=g-aa-general&gclid=CIGJmZKoqZUCFQ8QagodQincjw

http://www.raileurope.com/us/rail/specialty/paris_berlin_night.htm

Takes about 10 hours. Take the plane, if you can afford to?"

From: kj_mork at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:46:35 +0200Subject: [kj] KJ - Berlin - Paris

Hi ! Anyone going to both Berlin and Paris !?How do you travel between the two places ?Plane or train ? Anyone got any links ? Also I have to ask if someone know when the concerts usually starts and ends in Europe on weekdays ? Take Care Arvid (Norway) I'm still looking for tickets to the London shows ! :/Anyone ? Please ! :>

Windows Live Messenger. Hold kontakten med vennene dine.