[kj] KJ ticket

judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de
Sun Aug 24 17:47:28 EDT 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello Janvier,

to refer to your mail concerning "lurker".. Well, I've got nothing to hide. To be honest,I just didn't dare to write to this list yet as my english is a bit rusty thesedays. I even had to look up what a lurker is to understand what you mean at all..

So let me introduce myself then: My name is Judith and I live in thesouth of Germany. I discovered the Joke only about half a year ago. Of course Iwish I did much earlier. I was quite shocked that I never heard of them before.Phillip Boa, singer of German indie band Phillip Boa and the Voodoo Club, mentionedthe song "Follow the leader" as one of his favourites. So I looked for KJ on youtube. First clips I saw were "Love Like Blood" and "Hosannas...." AsI love both 80ies as well as heavy music, I was smitten immediately and startedto search the internet for any information I could find about the band. I'm totally impressed about their notion, the bandwith of their music and Jaz's diverse musical career. I feel I've found something special, unfortunately very late..

First albums I got were Night Time and the self-titled from 1980, afterlistening to them I swore if I should ever get the chance to see them live, Iwould go. Seemed rather unlikely. The happier I was when I heardabout the tour. So I'm really looking forward to my first KJ gig.

Other bands I'm into are System Of A Down, Phillip Boa & The VoodooClub, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, The Prodigy, The Police, Sting, KateBush, Queen, Ladytron, Les Rita Mitsouko, David Bowie, Bauhaus, Aphex Twin.. to name a few.

Cheers

Judith

--

--