[kj] 'new culture' help needed

paul clarkson escape_to_the_void at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 19:33:30 EDT 2008

that would be amazing if you could, I've made a start but it isn't spot on

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:21:41 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] 'new culture' help needed

Oh god, playing that is a bit like Eighties - but much better ;) A pleasure to play, that one.

I'll tab it out & send it you when i get 'round to it. It might take a while...

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of paul clarksonSent: 22 August 2008 12:58To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] 'new culture' help neededDoes anyone have tabs to 'new culture' from the Kid Jensen set?thanks

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!