[kj] [OT] Speaking of paedos - warcorps

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 22 12:38:42 EDT 2008

Of course, if you're familiar with Bit Torrents and sites like
mininova.org, you can download the whole thing and burn it onto a DVD,
which I may or MAY NOT have done.... But it is cool it is on YouTube in
installments, too.

If anyone is interested in some back story on the Georgia/South
Ossetia/Caucausus region, there s a great 2003 documentary called _Power
Trip_ one should watch. It is about American energy corporations moving
in to Georgia to privatize the electricity and energy systems, and some
of the best scenes are of folks with the American energy company
explaining to the ex-Soviet citizens why they should pay individual
electricity bills, which they hadn't done before. It was filmed before
this new conflagration, obviously. The DVD has extras that go a bit into
the Abkhazian ethnic wars of the 90s.

-Oliver