[kj] [OT] Speaking of paedos

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Aug 20 01:05:08 EDT 2008

Ade sharp?

He can't even cut a strawberry!

At 04:52 PM 8/19/2008, Karen Weil wrote:

>Ade:

>With all due respect, no, actually I'm not.

>Look, let's make a deal here: Not all conservatives (Republicans,

>right-wingers, etc.) are hypocritical, corrupt warmongers who

>worship George Bush, and not all leftists (liberals, Dems or

>whatever you want to call them) are wussy, abortion-loving anti-Christians.

>(I use these cliches to prove a point, and I know a sharp person

>like yourself understands the context.)

>And I have no use for scum like Gary Glitter.

>Keep on trucking,

>K.W.

>P.S. If I seem cranky, there's a reson: I'm so damned fed up with

>how our presidential election is already turning into another nasty,

>partisan-hyped and issue-free event. (No, I'm not surprised, mind

>you -- just saddened, because the U.S. and its good people suffer for it.)

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.