[kj] Fw: Face Your Manga: Ecco il tuo avatar!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:27:22 EDT 2008

alph you look like one of the charactures from scooby doo ;D))))) lol
but you look cool as well funnly enough ;)

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:55:09 -0700From: sandstorm_mg at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Fw: Face Your Manga: Ecco il tuo avatar!

I'd say this looks like the more "hippy" version of you.

----- Original Message ----From: Blazingstar418 <blazingstar418 at yahoo.com>To: gathering at misera.netSent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:25:42 AMSubject: [kj] Fw: Face Your Manga: Ecco il tuo avatar!

There *is* a passing resemblance... A L P

Here is your AvatarRight click on the image and then save as from the menu to download it. If the image should not be correctly visualized, you can download it as an attachment from this e-mail. Face Your Manga Team welcomes you to our world.