[kj] Face Your Manga: Ecco il tuo avatar!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:19:04 EDT 2008

here is mine,i did not create it,had help from my fiance--mik ;)

hope it comes out guys ;D its kinda like me a little ;)

see it just b.4 this post ok ;P

From: ILTUOAVATAR at faceyourmanga.comSubject: Face Your Manga: Ecco il tuo avatar!To: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comDate: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:26:08 -0700

Here is your AvatarRight click on the image and then save as from the menu to download it. If the image should not be correctly visualized, you can download it as an attachment from this e-mail. Face Your Manga Team welcomes you to our world.

Face Your Manga gives you a chance yo give originality and style to your World: create and print your face, turn it in a work of art and amaze all with an original gift.Buy quickly:1. Create your own Avatar for free2. Buy online in a "safe-way" with PayPal3. Download your Avatar and print it!

Copyright 2008 © P.IVA 04585270657 | www.faceyourmanga.com