[kj] [OT] Quiet at the back!

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sat Aug 16 22:16:21 EDT 2008

Not when kids have gangs, guns and knives. :)

At 05:58 PM 8/15/2008, folk devil wrote:

>HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas school district will let teachers bring

>guns to class this fall, the district's superintendent said on

>Friday, in what experts said appeared to be a first in the United States.

><http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1538661720080815>http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN1538661720080815

>Can't they just bring back the cane or something? :/

>----------

>See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured

>posts.

><http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008>Check

>It Out!

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.