[kj] ring-ring ;D it wasnt a joke

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:35:37 EDT 2008

hay karen--steady on, we have only been engaged for one week so give us a chance to prepare the other ceromony ;D))))))) lol

thanks anyways for the compliment,i now have alot to live up to ;)

From: mikraven at o2.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:17:40 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] ring-ring ;D it wasnt a joke

> Bet you made a beautiful bride! : )

She hasn’t yet, but I’m sure she will.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Karen WeilSent: 14 August 2008 21:40To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] ring-ring ;D it wasnt a joke

Gorgeous ring, milinda. Bet you made a beautiful bride! : )

Cheers,

k.w.