[kj] OT : First picture from NASA of water on Mars ... Elvis spotted

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 16:11:41 EDT 2008

Mattell also recently announced an Elvis & Priscilla Presley Barbie doll
set. Features them in wedding outfits, the outcome of his dating her
since she was 14 years old. Ah, southern love!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=Mtl9632

Says the doll set will be out Sept. 2008, $75.

-Oliver