[kj] OT 8 8 88 at 8pm

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 19:17:23 EDT 2008

Blimey.

Congrats Cliff and Kara as well.

What the fuck is going on?

-----Original Message-----
From: cliffmonka at alaska.net
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 22:54
Subject: [kj] OT 8 8 88 at 8pm

8 8 1988 at 8pm EST Cliff & Kara were married. Today celebrated our 20th,still
alive and have not killed each other yet,haha.Jus sharing this with ya,had a
blast
of a ceremony 20 yrs ago,8 horses, fire crazy costumes,and reception Guiness on
tap
4 bands played lunar bear ensamble with Martin Atkins on the drums,and
WilliamTucker in attendance yelling like a drunken madman with the rest of us.
Tonight i dj a party for people with disabilities,and we all howl.Cliff