[kj] OT 8 8 88 at 8pm

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Fri Aug 8 17:54:03 EDT 2008

8 8 1988 at 8pm EST Cliff & Kara were married. Today celebrated our 20th,still
alive and have not killed each other yet,haha.Jus sharing this with ya,had a blast
of a ceremony 20 yrs ago,8 horses, fire crazy costumes,and reception Guiness on tap
4 bands played lunar bear ensamble with Martin Atkins on the drums,and
WilliamTucker in attendance yelling like a drunken madman with the rest of us.
Tonight i dj a party for people with disabilities,and we all howl.Cliff