[kj] [OT] Peaches vs. Cheeches

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 06:09:19 EDT 2008

I have builders in moving my bathroom to another location and yesterday we were all singing along to "The Very Best of the Stranglers" which I found in Wolverhampton PDSA for £1 on the day the Buttholes nearly destroyed the Wulfrun PA.

Anyway one of the builders said he thought "Peaches" had been in a Cheech and Chong film which reminded me that Rollins Band covered a c&C song but I can't find my copy of that Rollins EP... anyone remember the song?