[kj] Wire OT

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 06:05:11 EDT 2008

1. Chairs Missing is one of the best albums ever made.

2. The new WIRE album is indeed excellent, however I prefer SEND. Lewis said they didn't want to leave WIRE in such a dark place, although maybe Gilbert did as he is no longer involved with the band.

3. WIRE tour UK in September.

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com