[kj] (OT) Joint Birthday

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Wed Aug 6 18:24:34 EDT 2008

Congrats to you two, and Happy B-Day to Melinda and Janean. May I suggest playing "A New Day" at your wedding? Just a thought.
xo
Bette

From: mikraven at o2.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:10:32 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Joint Birthday

We first started chatting when Milinda discovered my KJ video page back in 2003 and I seem to remember signing her up for the gathering shortly after that, if that answers your question. We didn’t actually meet in person until 29th Feb this year. A significant day I think.

For anyone who is wondering about my ex wife (I know some of you knew her), well she did the dirty on me with the builder who lived opposite us. Hence she’s now my ex and I have a new much improved love of my life. As for when the big day is, we will have to see when it feels right. At the moment we have a new life together to start building.

Mik

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Javier GarciaSent: 06 August 2008 19:46To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Joint Birthday

I've been wondering if this lovely M&M couple is product of The Gathering or did you know each other before/apart from the list? Whatever, huge congratulations!! Jav mx
---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------Subject : Re: [kj] (OT) Joint BirthdayDate : Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:14:05 +0100From : "Mik Raven" <mikraven at o2.co.uk>To : "'A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)'" <gathering at misera.net>> Do we get invos to the wedding? Not even sorted out the engagement party yet! Thanks to all for the congrats. Mik _____ From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of jo Sent: 05 August 2008 13:20 To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Joint Birthday Happy birthday Janean and to my new fiancé Milinda. Mik ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Congratulations to you both. Do we get invos to the wedding?