[kj] [OT] Magazine to reform?

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri Aug 1 14:44:33 EDT 2008

Brilliant. I'm there. Don't really mind if they use Robin Simon or Mandelson
or anyone else, or even me!; the idea of seeing Devoto & Adamson & Doyle &
Formula on stage together again has made my week. Actually, Mel? Know
anything about Robin's possible involvement with this?

BTW - if anyone is interested, saw the Wedding Present last week in a tiny
pub in Swindon; they're on top form. Best gig I've seen in a while - catch
them if you can.

And the new Wire album is FANTASTIC!

A generally excited

Darren