[kj] OT: UK in your pants...??? Early AM coffee reading

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Apr 30 20:44:48 EDT 2008

Ja, the Dutch are stellar in voetbal!

Groetjes,

k.w.
----- Original Message -----
From: sade1
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: UK in your pants...??? Early AM coffee reading

I love the Neenerland soccer team. I love watching them stealth-beat/kick/
trip n'pummel any opposing team players when the ref's don't call fouls made
against Dutch players. Pretty good at it, too.
Lolland rocks.

Karen Weil <karen.weil at sddt.com> wrote:
Interesting points on your part, ade. The video, to me, could be considered
either way. Again, I think the host's presence really messes it up.
Paul DeLeeuw has been a famous Dutch show host for many years; he's openly
gay, but is not known for doing anything to harm kids. However, I just find
him very annoying.
Unfortunately, most Dutch shows have taken a turn for the worse.
The U.S., given its history with child molestation (i.e., from ignorning it
to accusing everybody and their mother of being pervs) would freak out over
the video, no doubt.
Gotta love that YouTube!

Ciao bella,

k.w. (who's spent some time in Nederland, but hardly an expert),
San Diego