[kj] very OT -- article on Wright, Obama, disaster,

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Apr 30 15:29:07 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, ade, the American voting public (and God bless them, really) has a strange habit of being distracted by immaterial issues and not looking at what really matters.
And sadly, we end up with mediocrities in the White House, Congress and elsewhere.
Wish I had an answer, but all I can do is vote and hope for the best ...

Ciao,

k.w.