[kj] OT: UK in your pants...??? Early AM coffee reading

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:19:20 EDT 2008

whilst i cant really argue with your main point, i was suprised to
read in was it England Dreaming? that magazines of young boys was only
banned in the mid 70's.

::..in the English-speaking world; in the United Kingdom, for example,

the Protection of Children Act (1978), which was designed to safeguard
children from sexual exploitation, effectively outlawed child
pornography. Beginning in the late 1970s, a series of increasingly
strict laws in the United States criminalized the possession of
photographs of nude children or of children in sexually...::

So if the focus of the act was to target potential victims (did the
dog consent?) and we know that there are victims how do we get the
balance right?