[kj] (no subject) - repetition

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Apr 29 13:42:03 EDT 2008

It's been around the same temperatures (although April can be very pleasant).
Just forget about the summer -- it's mostly triple digits from late May through mid-September.
Fall and winter can be rather cold. People don't realize that; tourists go there in December, thinking they can swim!
Were it not for air conditioning, no one would live there, at least during the summer.
Of course, I'm here in San Diego, and summers here can be intense, too!

k.w.