[kj] OT - FYI - Gathering emails - several going to Bulk folders

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:40:22 EDT 2008

I am in complete agreement with Mr Maher :P

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:31:34 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT - FYI - Gathering emails - several going to Bulk folders
Bill Maher has this timeless joke of his that ALL political leaders need to wear
a jacket with the corporate patches of ALL their corporate masters sown on, like
a race car driver's jacket.folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Considering people are going to be voting on which 'Business' they would rather have control them, you'd think they'd have better actors for the advertising and future campaign...

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:34:03 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT - FYI - Gathering emails - several going to Bulk foldersMcCain has broken from the party line quite a few times. :)And those grandpa sweaters... Damn.... Leaves me speechless.Sincerely,Me

... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'