[kj] OT Marketing

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Apr 29 01:26:39 EDT 2008

This vid by Frank Zappa is a) totally on topic and b) pretty funny, I highly
recommend it. Guy had a lot of interesting stuff to say, without perhaps the
ego problems of some other outspoken musicians…

HYPERLINK
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UAWqwLjN70"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8
UAWqwLjN70

_____