[kj] OT - FYI - follow the leaders..

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Apr 28 21:45:07 EDT 2008

Seems to me the shit’s hitting the fan and people are finally realizing…and
one of the things I’ve noticed is happening first, is finger pointing.
Gordon Brown calling in the bankers to give them a telling off, pointing the
finger at unscrupulous or uncontrolled landing practices, them pointing the
finger right back. It’s all after the fact…and then they go away and then
one of them immediately raises interest rates. Haha. Jaz is gonna be
laughing all the way to the apocalypse …along with the rest of us hippies
who have been warning about impending doom for a long time. It’s gonna be an
interesting year 2008, I’ve heard from the money traders that things are
gonna get worse.

_____