[kj] OT - FYI -follow the leaders

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Apr 28 18:57:33 EDT 2008

8 years of bush is explained by the lack of a better other.
Whether the election was stolen or not it never should have been so
close to begin with.

The lack of a strong political opponent be it Republican or Democrat
shows a sad state of affairs.

Sincerely,
Me

At 05:17 PM 4/28/2008, you wrote:

>This argument does not explain 8 years of Bush. Or does it

>exemplify the American Public, instead?

>----------

>Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:34:50 -0700

>From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] OT - FYI -follow the leaders

> Leaders lead the people to where they want to be led (anyone ever

> done differently

>and last long at their job??).

> If a leader doesn't is sooner-than-later condemned as an

> 'out-of-touch' leader and is

>quickly replaced by the people, the real source and vestors of

>Power. Any 'helplessness'

>by the people is truly self-inflicted, and sometimes that too is

>then vested in the Leader = self-fulfilling prophecy, and the

>popular rationalizations are deus-ex-machina'd into "the

>conversation," as the pols and pun[dit]s call it.

>"Your missiion - should you choose to accept it - is to.." both

>acknowledge and stay one step ahead of elk herd so that you may live

>off of it happily for ever after....

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.