[kj] OT - FYI - follow the leaders..

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:36:26 EDT 2008

Indeed :)

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:33:29 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT - FYI - follow the leaders..
Nations kind of remind of, I'd say, brands. The American brand, the Euro brand, the Japanese brand, etc.

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

This talks within the pretext of Nationalism.. Today nations are nothing but commodities, and a tool for the coercion of the retarded. [God I sound pretentious lol)

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:14:21 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT - FYI - follow the leaders..

> As for the US waking up - I wonder if all civilisations march to their ends?

>From this morning's CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/04/24/beck.oil.prices/index.html

I don't know Glenn Beck much; that said, the article's a worthwhile read.

Glenn Beck: U.S. is a suicidal superpower

Story Highlights
Glenn Beck: Americans don't control own destiny anymore; foreigners do
Beck: We're paying the price for policies that cater to everyone but benefit no one
U.S. food and fuel policies appear absurd and arrogant, Beck says