[kj] OT - FYI - Gathering emails - several going to Bulk folders

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 15:36:37 EDT 2008

We've had a made-up skills shortage in this country for over a decade now, at least in the IT sector.
It was just an excuse for the corporates to import workers from Bombay at tuppence ha'penny per
annum. My mate, who couldn't get a job during said skills shortage, did himself a favour & fucked off
to Japan!