[kj] (no subject)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 14:42:31 EDT 2008

Ain't that the point - this isn't about originality, because that can't be done - humanity learns by copying, memes, etc. But there's no excuse for a band, such as rubbish like Interpol, to lift their material so much that it's just a fucking cringe-fest. "Oh, I like Joy Division, I know, I'll pretend to sing like Ian Curtis."

What shite!!!