[kj] OT - FYI - Gathering emails - several going to Bulk folders

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Apr 28 09:29:28 EDT 2008

Hey now,

I've used wet toilet paper in many instances.

Spit balls, Cuts, and throwing at walls-ceilings.

And if we have HOPE in the wet toilet paper we can have CHANGE!

Who knows, maybe the can turn it into fake meat that doesn't look like meat
but will be called meat so it wont affect our senses.

Sincerely,
Watching Jeremiah Right on TV now, he's fun!