[kj] OT - FYI - Gathering emails - several going to Bulk folders

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Apr 27 14:42:58 EDT 2008

Brendan and Greg.... Ahhhh that explains it all.
(I'm sure Brendan would agree!)
Your Internet is starting to become sentient! :)

Why not just add them and the gathering email list to your "safe sender" list.

At 04:05 PM 4/26/2008, you wrote:

> Just a head's up that some Gathering emails keep going into my

> Bulk folder and almost deleted if i didn't check it first (this may

> also be happening to you elsewhere?).

> It's been happening for about a month now with emails from

> Brendan Quinn, Greg Slawson, and Karen Weil.

>Hope this helps.

>P.S. Tokyo get 4 Killing Joke dates?

> Four? Are they

> "<http://www.flickr.com/photos/victoriabeckham/791820417/>tot<http://www.flickr.com/photos/victoriabeckham/791820417/>'ally

> massive"

> there? What is L.A. doing wrong?

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.