[kj] o/t - chelsea man utd.

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Apr 27 14:19:35 EDT 2008

I didn't see Sir Alex complaining when Man U were awarded a similar penalty (for a Gallas handball) at Old Trafford a few weeks ago ... ultimately, they will probably still win it but it was important not to let them win it at the Bridge ... by Sky TV moving fixtures, even if they beat West Ham, they can't now clinch the league until they play away at Wigan, so denying the multitudes of fans from Devon, Cornwall and the Far East a chance to hunt glory at Old Trafford ...

And were they gracious in defeat ? Well, apart from kicking female stewards and throwing punches at the groundstaff they took it with some small dignity ...