[kj] OT - FYI - Gathering emails - several going to Bulk folders

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 16:05:17 EDT 2008

Just a head's up that some Gathering emails keep going into my Bulk folder and almost deleted if i didn't check it first (this may also be happening to you elsewhere?).
It's been happening for about a month now with emails from Brendan Quinn, Greg Slawson, and Karen Weil.
Hope this helps.

P.S. Tokyo get 4 Killing Joke dates?
Four? Are they "tot'ally massive"
there? What is L.A. doing wrong?

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'