[kj] (OT) stereo issues...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 01:18:37 EDT 2008

The demos were mid-end component stereo systems. I wanna say Yamaha....(?),
usual consumer gear sold in that store.

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } I don’t think I could get through that sentence without a Beavis & Butthead-esque snicker…

“Sir I suggest you go home, try a Monster Cable, and see if it’s worth it to you…I have and sometimes it is, sometimes it isn’t…especially for the low end” ;)

How well controlled were the demos? I can imagine it making a difference on high end kit, but low end speakers are always gonna sound low end regardless of what you plug them into…