[kj] BPF profile on myspace?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:52:20 EDT 2008

jaz does not like anyone beeing centre in the limelight apart from him,he is insecure,jaz ia a water sign--the fish,most fish suffer from insecuraty-i dont know why and they are very gifted people,still they dont really believe in themself enough,now,unlike paul BPF--HE IS ARIES,FIRW SIGN,he has enough confidence for everyone and yes,aries believe in them selfs very much,no wonder jaz felt overshadowed by bpf ;)

milinda ps um,its true,bpf did start killing joke,it was bpf idear,jaz just came along and agreed with bpfs idear about the roots of k.j,they were a team then,but there will always be competition between 2 good loking and talented guys ;P!

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:42:33 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] BPF profile on myspace?

I don't think we can really know, it might just be that one of them is as nutty as squirrel poop ;)As the 2 founding members, there's probably other issues going on ;)

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:37:14 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] BPF profile on myspace?

> I always thought that was a prime reason for a certain someone wanting him out

> of the band.....I mean, ya got your precedents for jealous

That has always been my feeling too. From all their pictures I always knew if any two persons clashed, it would be Jaz and Big Paul.

You can tell alot about people thru their pictures and w/as many KJ band pictures pics as are out there, I notice that in group pics Jaz is always the most insecure-looking, standing or turned away off to the side (or background), looking away when the others are "sharing the moment", or distant from the rest of the group's "sharing the moment" in any given pic, or if the others are smiling and anyone is not it will be him....etc.etc.etcetera
One more thing i've noticed is that if someone is totally unfazed or unoriented towards Jaz in a picture, or if anyone confidently stands in a way that (not deliberately) renders Jaz inconsequential or dare say even irrelevant to that picture-moment - it would big Big Paul. BPF's poise is as if the band were his, as if he started it all.
didn't he?

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.