[kj] (no subject)

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:26:35 EDT 2008

Funny how, when a 'new' band is mentioned, they're related to one from the past...

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:55:25 +0100From: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (no subject)

Just so many watered-down versions of the past... makes me angry!!!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Tim MerrillSent: 25 April 2008 02:03To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] (no subject)Hey hey. I hate to start sounding like a crusty old curmudgeon, but I've got a bit of an issue with modern music.Seems anymore I'm always falling back on old standards when I throw on the stereo.