[kj] (no subject)

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:17:57 EDT 2008

On 25 Apr 2008, at 02:03, Tim Merrill wrote:

> What's new that's been floating your boat?

Looking at what you've liked recently check out Indie Pop Rocks on
SOMA FM
(http://somafm.com/play/indiepop)
Lots of good stuff on there (well, i think so...)
Stuff like Office, New Pornographers, Silversun Pickups

I don't know how 'new' you'd class some of these but of late I've been
enjoying
mew - esp Frengers
Mars Volta
Blonde Redhead.
Elbow (new ones a bit patchy though)
Pitch Black - N.Z. electronica & I've only recently discovered did
programming on Pandemonium
black rebel motorcycle club
interpol - say what you like, but...
Amusement Parks on Fire - kinda like a high speed collision between My
Bloody Valentine & Ride
Bloc Party can have their moments (& then can also have not) I found
them to be a grower. A weekend in the city's good.
Biffy Clyro - loved these for years