[kj] (no subject)

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 08:44:01 EDT 2008

me too and also a lot of Heaven 17 and Yello in there, very
80s......been into a lot of Krautrock lately (agreed, a real dearth of
new stuff about), Neu (Stranglers fans take note!), Amon Duul II,
Can.......also, was on a 10 hr flight to San Francisco last week and
tripped out to Autechre's Tri Repetae, just fantastic for any of Marc
Phillips' Lycopaedia lovers.

good thread......