[kj] Watch Jane's Addiction Reunion NOW

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 18:43:15 EDT 2008

Until everone gets an award. Then they start handing them out to all the nominees too, like grade-school so that "there are no losers," like modern grade-schools.

Karen Weil <karen.weil at sddt.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma } Jeez, just how many freakin' musical awards, complete with your standard L.A. movie people, must there be?

k.w.